Dr. Robert Saltzman, Ph.D.
"I gained a deep appreciation for Robert's abilities, his sensitivity, and his willingness to stand on the edge and overlook the abysses where most researchers prefer to stay away."
---Dr. Robert Sardello, Ph.D., Director, The School of Spiritual Psychology; Former Co-Director, Dallas Institute of Humanities and Culture
The Ten Thousand Things Zoom, August 24th, 2018
Right-click (control-click on a Mac) the link to download the audio.
The Ten Thousand Things
The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 1
Chapter 1, audio, read by the author
The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 2
The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 3
The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 4
Depending On No-Thing
Depending On No-Thing, sample chapters
Watch Robert and friends on Youtube
Some Previous Questions for ask dr-robert
- I Am Suffering From OCD and Severe Anxiety Despite Therapy and Medication. Please Help!
- Sexual Repulsion: Since Our Child Was Born, My Partner Refuses To Have Sex With Me.
- A Co-worker Plays His Radio All Day. I Find This Terribly Annoying, and He Refuses To Stop.
- I Am a Young Girl Of Sixteen, and a Much Older Man Has Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend. What Should I Do.
- Problems With My Boyfriend's Ex-Wife.
- My Daughter, a High-Functioning Autistic Person Demands Total Privacy and Isolation. What Can I Do?
- I Was Sexually Abused By My Gynecologist.
- They Say That When You Are Ready a Teacher Will Come. Is This True?
- You Seem To Be An Enlightened Person. Please Tell Me How To Attain Enlightenment.
- I Am a Young Muslim. I Found Out That My Girlfriend Is Not Pure. Now I Want To Kill Myself.
- Confessions About Love, Relationships, Guilt, and the World From a Young Sociopath.
- How Do I Deal With Erotic Feelings Towards My Therapist?
- Is There An End To Suffering? (audio presentation).
- What is the Difference Between Love and Infatuation? (part two)