Dr. Robert Saltzman, Ph.D.
"I gained a deep appreciation for Robert's abilities, his sensitivity, and his willingness to stand on the edge and overlook the abysses where most researchers prefer to stay away."
---Dr. Robert Sardello, Ph.D., Director, The School of Spiritual Psychology; Former Co-Director, Dallas Institute of Humanities and Culture
The Ten Thousand Things Facebook Page
The Ten Thousand Things Zoom, August 24th, 2018
Right-click (control-click on a Mac) the link to download the audio.
Free Download: The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 1
Free Download: The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 2
Free Download: The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 3
Free Download: The Ten Thousand Things, Chapter 5
Watch Robert and friends on Youtube
Some Previous Questions for ask dr-robert
- I Am Suffering From OCD and Severe Anxiety Despite Therapy and Medication. Please Help!
- Sexual Repulsion: Since Our Child Was Born, My Partner Refuses To Have Sex With Me.
- A Co-worker Plays His Radio All Day. I Find This Terribly Annoying, and He Refuses To Stop.
- I Am a Young Girl Of Sixteen, and a Much Older Man Has Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend. What Should I Do.
- Problems With My Boyfriend's Ex-Wife.
- My Daughter, a High-Functioning Autistic Person Demands Total Privacy and Isolation. What Can I Do?
- I Was Sexually Abused By My Gynecologist.
- They Say That When You Are Ready a Teacher Will Come. Is This True?
- You Seem To Be An Enlightened Person. Please Tell Me How To Attain Enlightenment.
- I Am a Young Muslim. I Found Out That My Girlfriend Is Not Pure. Now I Want To Kill Myself.
- Confessions About Love, Relationships, Guilt, and the World From a Young Sociopath.
- How Do I Deal With Erotic Feelings Towards My Therapist?
- Is There An End To Suffering? (audio presentation).
- What is the Difference Between Love and Infatuation? (part two)
Please be aware that the information on this website is not intended to replace the personal relationship between patient and physician or therapist, and that Dr. Saltzman's replies to "ask the psychologist" questions are not a substitute for psychotherapy or consultation with a physician. Indeed, there is absolutely no substitute for such a relationship, so if you are troubled, please get the personal counseling you need.
Sponsorship and Privacy:
www.dr-robert.com contains no advertising of any kind, and is edited and supported solely by Dr. Robert Saltzman, Ph.D., Box 75, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico, 23305, as a source of information about his counseling practice, and about physical and psychological well-being in general.
www.dr-robert.com does not collect information about visitors to this web site for any reason whatsoever.
If you submit a question to Dr. Saltzman, you agree that your question, along with Dr. Saltzman's reply, may be published on the website or elsewhere.
All writing and images on this website are the intellectual property of Dr. Robert Saltzman, subject to copyright protection. Any use of these materials without prior written permission is expressly forbidden.
The information on this website is not intended to replace the personal relationship between patient and physician or therapist. Indeed, there is absolutely no substitute for such a relationship, so if you are troubled, please get the personal counseling you need.